WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT.
THE family of a four-year-old boy dubbed “Jihadi Junior” after appearing in a horrific Islamic State video has pleaded for the youngster to be brought back to the UK from Syria.
Grandad Henry “Sunday” Dare blasted the ISIS monsters who used little Isa as their propaganda tool in the 10-minute video in which jihadis threatened British Prime Minister David Cameron and claimed to have executed five British spies.
Mr Dare, 59, appealed directly to his runaway daughter Grace — who changed her name to Khadijah before becoming a jihadi bride in Syria.
“He is just a small boy … Grace, Grace, come home with my grandchildren,” the cab driver told The Sun.
“Come home, we love you, come and face the music. You caused it yourself, you’ve got to face the music. She should come back and face the music because she’s let herself down. She let all of us down. She has brought shame to our family.”
He spoke out after Isa appeared alongside an adult British thug in a sick video featuring the murder of five hostages yesterday.
The boy, wearing military gear and an IS bandanna, says: “We will kill the kuffar (nonbelievers) over there.”
“That video is just propaganda. He is just a small boy, he doesn’t know any different,” Mr Dare said. “They are just using him as a shield.”
The boy’s mother, Khadijah Dare, was raised as a Christian in Lewisham, South East London, before becoming radicalised and fleeing the UK in 2012. She married a Swedish Islamic fighter, identified by British media as Abu
Bakr, who is since thought to have been killed.
Last July, she posted a picture of Isa holding a rifle in hellhole war zone Syria.
She vowed to be the first woman to behead a hostage and was also filmed firing a weapon in a Channel 4 documentary in the UK.
Isa also has at least one younger brother who is around two or three.
NEW JIHADI JOHN’
The masked jihadi in the latest video bears a striking resemblance to Londoner Siddhartha Dhar, according to The Sun, but authorities have not confirmed his identity.
Dhar reportedly fled to Syria with his wife and young child on a coach after police missed a chance to confiscate his passport when he was arrested with hate preacher pal Anjem Choudary.
Twitter users say Dhar — who gave a string of TV interviews before his arrest — sounds similar to the masked fanatic waving a gun in the vile IS murder video.
His sister, Konika Dhar, confirmed the voice sounded “a bit like” her brother, but did not believe it was him.
“If it is him, bloody hell am I shocked? I am going to kill him myself,” Ms Dhar toldThe Sun.
“He is going to come back and I am going to kill him if he has done this. I can’t believe it. This is just so shocking for me. I don’t know what the authorities are doing to confirm the identity, but I need to know if it is.”
Dhar, who is aged around 32 and goes by the name Abu Rumaysah, comes from Walthamstow in East London and used to run a bouncing castle business.
The member of banned group al-Muhajiroun was given a platform to spread his views on TV by broadcasters including the BBC, Channel 4 and Al Jazeera.
He was also interviewed by CBS News’s 60 Minutes program about radicalisation in the UK, in which he said he was unable to love his mother because she was not a Muslim.
Dhar was one of six arrested alongside Choudary by counter-terror cops probing the cleric’s network in September 2014.
After skipping bail he boasted he was able to “breeze through Europe” thanks to Britain’s “shoddy security”.
He later tweeted a snap of himself holding his baby in one hand and a Kalashnikov rifle in the other.
Last year, he was mocked after publishing a Lonely Planet-style brochure painting the “Costa Caliphate” in Syria as an ideal travel destination.
Dhar gushed about the “breathtaking scenery” and “exquisite Mediterranean climate that has all the makings of a plush holiday resort.”
He added: “Snickers, Kit Kat, Twix, Kinder Surprise, Cadburys — yes, yes we have it all.
“If you were worried about leaving behind your local Costa coffee then you will be happy to know that the Caliphate serves some of the best lattes and cappuccinos around. The milk is delightful — creamy and fresh.”
DAVID CAMERON DISMISSES NEW VIDEO
British Prime Minister David Cameron has dismissed Islamic State’s latest video as “propaganda” from a group that is losing control of territory in Syria and Iraq.
“It’s desperate stuff from an organisation that really does do the most utterly despicable and ghastly acts and people can see that again today,” he said.
“But this is an organisation that’s losing territory, it’s losing ground, it’s, I think, increasingly losing anybody’s sympathy.”
His spokeswoman, Helen Bower, said Britain’s security forces are scrutinising the video.
“It serves as a reminder of the barbarity of Daesh (Islamic State) and what the world faces with these terrorists. It is also clearly a propaganda tool, and should be treated as such.”
Asked about the claim the five men executed were British spies, she said: “This does appear to be a propaganda tool and not all of (IS’s) propaganda in the past has been true.”
The five men made “confessions” on the video about providing information about IS in exchange for payments from unnamed sources, but the statements were made under evident duress minutes before they were killed. None of the men said he had been working for Britain in any capacity.
British security officials are studying the video for clues about the identity of the masked man, who is an apparent IS replacement for Mohammed Emwazi.
Emwazi, the British-born Muslim known as “Jihadi John” who was killed in a drone strike in Syria in November, had figured prominently in earlier IS beheading videos. Experts believe Dhar modelled himself on Emwazi.
The anti-British propaganda video is the first to surface from the Islamic State extremists since Britain’s Parliament approved Mr Cameron’s December request for authorisation to launch air strikes against IS positions in Syria.
The extremist group has recently lost control of the Iraqi city of Ramadi after an Iraqi military assault backed by US air power.